Kel Suu Winter XOL
An Extreme-Terrain, Self-Drive through remote Kyrgyzstan.
- Date: 15-24 Feb, 2020
- Country: Kyrgyzstan
- Difficulty: Intermediate
About this Drive
A 9-Day Extreme-Terrain Drive in the peak of winter, that traverses old roads that have been frequented for centuries in some of the most remote parts of Kyrgyzstan – a land-locked country located in the Steppes of Central Asia. The Kel Suu Winter XOL will access some of the most remote corners, that are blessed with incredible natural beauty and offer some of the most stunning views of the Tien Shan mountains that branch out from the Pamir Knot.
The goal of the Kel Suu Overland is to drive to some of the most remote parts of Kyrgyzstan and experience the culture of the nomads, as well as see aspects of the Silk Road.
- Book your seat by paying up a 25% advance asap.
- Max group size for this drive is 12
- Complete paperwork and procure visa
- Pay up remaining amount latest before 60 days prior to start of the drive
- Any cancellation from side of participant due to any reason:
- 30 or less than 30 days prior to start of event – no refund
- 31 – 60 days prior to start of event – 75% refund
- More than 60 days prior to start of event – 90% refund
- In the eventuality of WBB having to cancel the trip at any point due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, the cancellation will be as follows:
- 45 or less from start of event: 90% refund
- Greater than 45 days – full refund
Limited Spots Available
4 Pax Per Vehicle
2 Pax Per Vehicle
Pearl in the Bush (Uganda)
Picture yourself driving a 4×4 camper outfitted with roof tents and camping gear in the middle of the African bush…
If road trips, driving, driving, wilderness and remote corners of the world has been your bucket list wish, then…
Pole of Cold (Siberia)
If road trips, driving, wilderness and remote corners of the world have featured in your bucket list, then this expedition…